<Lullaby,lullaby <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11246557?origin\x3dhttp://butterflyeffects-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket Supererogatory

Adeline Shakespeare

Photobucket">

Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay.
I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.


Saturday, October 06, 2007 @ 10:34 AM

Flames to dust...Lovers to friends.Why do all good things come to an end?
Gosh.My bliss had somehow came to a halt.I constantly remind myself of that sentence.
And yes...I do cheer up after repeating that line to myself :D but then...

Okay instead of slacking.I should blog.I guess it isn't as bad as Slacking and just lying aroundthe house almost anywhere deemed liable(even toilet bowl i swear)!
Okay,I completed amaths.I'm quite glad and pls god.Give me a 95 and above!!!!!!
As for emaths, im not so confident. The recent chapters mr koh taught..well i wasnt even paying a pinch of attention to him.That's very sad.And monday's my emaths paper alr.As you can see.It is tomorrow.:O I plan to sleep at 8pm :) I love myself for doing that.HA.
anyway i gotta hurry mug finish my emaths so i can revise a little for chemistry.
Gah,how annoying! Chem is put together with Amaths. Imagine..that day how braincells are lost.
I bet i will feel reluctant to study for history since it's the last subject.
But then again,Humanities are important :/

Now, i'm thinking of gym.Next year is my last and only oppotunity to do well.I do hope i can get an individual.Actually im very desperate for it! Cause it helps me get into a jc with less effort.. well,But im sure it ain't easy.Sigh,maybe i should just spend my whole two months of holidays(In the morning) training!!!!!!!!!!!


Today ? I spent the night alone at home.I think it's quite eerie..gives me goosebumps.Maybe im too sensitive.Lol.
I'm calling Beepa at 3am later. I hope i wldnt be sleeping by then..oh good..
pls help me excell for end of year.. pls...( though i dont think im working hard enuff for it ;( )